Special EUNIC Ukraine Fund 2022: Apply by 12 October
Culture of Solidarity – EUNIC Ukraine Fund 2022 is an initiative in partnership with the European Cultural Foundation (ECF) with core financing led by the Goethe-Institut and with additional contributions from several EUNIC members aiming to promote the visibility and embeddedness of Ukrainian culture across Europe.
The call is open to 54 EUNIC clusters and their local partners based in any of the 46 Council of Europe member states to propose visibility actions and events responding to one of the following aims:
- raising the visibility, knowledge, awareness and participation of Ukrainian Art and Culture amongst audiences, local communities and key stakeholders;
- deepening and developing ties between Ukrainian and European cultural actors and institutions, giving perspective for medium to longer term professional cooperation and networks;
- raising the knowledge and awareness of the situation in Ukraine provoked by the war, through debate and
discussion emerging from artistic and cultural presentation.
Find more information in the call document and FAQ attached.
Who can apply?
Application must come from either:
- a full EUNIC member organisation with letters of engagement from at least three (including the lead) different full EUNIC members in the local EUNIC cluster; or
- a local partner organisation within a Council of Europe member state with official support letters by at least three EUNIC member organisations active within the country’s EUNIC cluster.
How to apply
The application form needs to be completed on the ECF’s website.
Deadline to submit your project proposal is on 12 October (13:00 CEST). All activities of shortlisted projects will need to be completed no later than end of December 2022.