On the occasion of Europe Day 2018 the EUNIC Cluster members will be organising a “Europe Week” in which each member and associate member organisation will organise at least ONE event. In the planning of the individual events the following will be taken into account:
- The Motto of the Europe Day set by the EU-Delegation
- Estonia 100 (100th Jubilee of Estonian Independence)
- Timing of events – coordination between EUNIC members to avoid “clash”
- Location of events – the EUNIC members will try to also plan events outside of Tallinn
- Any events held by the EU-Delegation
The events will aim to promote cultural diplomacy and a positive EU-Image.