Northern Spaces for Creative Innovation call for ideas: apply by 15 February
Open call for the cross-sectoral innovation project ideas within the Northern Dimension region.
The Northern Spaces for Creative Innovation is open to cultural and creative industries (CCI) professionals from Northern Dimension countries to submit their cross-innovation project ideas.
We invite organisations from cultural and creative industries sector to test collaboration models and processes that create spaces, whether physical or digital, for cross-sectoral collaboration and innovation in the Northern Dimension countries. Moreover, we are looking for collaboration models that connect the CCI field with the digital, economic, environmental, social, education and other sectors, building up a cross-sectoral cooperation ecosystem.
With the Northern Spaces for Creative Innovation, we aim to:
- Create spaces and multilevel partnerships in Northern Dimension countries and beyond;
- Promote new thinking as well as innovative products, services, and activities by fostering cross-sectorial connectivity;
- Innovate traditional industries, transforming practices and processes;
- Address challenges which are key to innovation practices that most societies and economies will attempt to address in the coming years;
- Build cross-border partnerships in the Northern Dimension region;
- Find sustainable collaboration models for future use.
Who can apply?
The call is open to organisations working in one or more of the Northern Dimension partner countries: Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Russia, and Sweden.
A minimum of three partners from the Northern Dimension countries are required with one of them administering the application. The project team should include a diversity of stakeholders in the concerned countries, including at least one partner representing a non-CCI sector.
How to apply?
At this stage you can apply for the amount between 5000-10000 EUR. If your idea is selected, you and your partners will have six months to test and up-scale it and apply to implement your project for up to a total amount of 60 000 EUR.
All information about the Northern Spaces for Creative Innovation call for ideas can be found here.
The following documents need to be submitted:
- Application form completed in English (template available here)
- Estimated budget (in EUR) completed in English (template available here)
- Signed support letters from your partners (template available here)
Submit your project ideas by Tuesday, 15 February 2022 (at 23:59 CET) to email@example.com .
Our support to you
Want to have more information? The Northern Spaces for Creative Innovation team is happy to answer any questions during the upcoming Q&A sessions:
Wednesday, 15 December 2021, at 12:00 CET
Wednesday, 12 January 2022, at 12:00 CET
Wednesday, 2 February 2022, at 12:00 CET
Register to the Q&A sessions here.
Do not hesitate to reach out to the Northern Spaces for Creative Innovation team if you have any questions about the call or the application process to Lina: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Find the Northern Spaces for Creative Innovation Call for Ideas and all relevant documents for you application here.
To learn more about cross-innovation practices and trends in the region, read the latest study on "Cross-sectoral cooperation and innovation within Creative and Cultural Industries - practices, opportunities and policies within the area of the Northern Dimension Partnership on Culture" and visit the CCIs in the Northern Dimension Countries website.