EUNIC Cluster Fund Call for Proposals 2020 is now open for applications
The Cluster Fund Call 2020 contributes to supporting local cultural sectors worldwide. This year's fund sees an increase of 50% from 2019, with 20 EUNIC members contributing to a total budget of 313,370 euros.
The purpose of this call is to co-finance clusters’ projects that contribute to the principles of international cultural relations and to the implementation of the new EUNIC Strategic Framework for 2020-2024. In the context of the Covid-19 crisis and the unprecedented challenges that cultural sectors worldwide are facing, EUNIC members published a joint statement on the importance of cultural relations in a post-crisis global society in which they call to make support to local cultural scenes around the globe a priority. As a result, this year's call will give special attention to project proposals that aim to support local cultural scenes, co-designed and co-delivered with local partners.
All EUNIC clusters are invited to apply with a cultural relations project until 4 November. Clusters can apply for up to 15,000 euros, representing not more than 50% of the total project budget. Submitted proposals need to involve a minimum of three full EUNIC members and the project needs to be aligned with the local strategy of the cluster.
- 2 September 2020: Publication of the Cluster Fund Call for Proposals 2020
- 28 October 2020: Last day to request optional feedback by email from EUNIC Global
- 4 November 2020 (at 23:59 CET): Deadline for submission of proposals
- End of November 2020: Final award decision by EUNIC Board of Directors
- Beginning of December 2020: Publication of selection results
- January 2021 – December 2021: Implementation period
- 15 December 2021: Deadline to submit final project report
How to apply?
The following documents need to be submitted:
- Application form completed in English
- Estimated budget completed in English and in EUR
- Draft cluster strategy if previously not developed or submitted to EUNIC Global
You will find below the link for all relevant documents for your application.
EUNIC Global Support
Do not hesitate to contact the cluster management team if you have any questions about the call or the application process at: Sybilla Britani firstname.lastname@example.org and Roxane Schavoir email@example.com.
Clusters can request optional feedback on their proposal until 28 October. Want to have more information? The cluster management team is happy to answer any questions during the upcoming webinars on the Cluster Fund Call on Tuesday 8 September at 4 pm, Thursday 10 September at 10 am, Thursday 1 October at 10 am and Tuesday 6 October at 4 pm CEST. Sign up for these webinars here.