EUNIC Cluster Fund Call: Results published
For the October 2018 call EUNIC Global received a total of 27 applications for its internal instrument to support project implementation worldwide, the Cluster Fund. Twelve projects were chosen for funding.
The Board of Directors selected twelve projects in 15 countries. Three projects are from inside the EU. Implementation will start immediately. These are the projects:
- Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania: Baltic Roadtrip 2019 – Mapping and discussing the future
- Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina: Cultural Management Academy 2019 Network Meeting
- Brazil-Brasilia: Youth Orchestra
- Brazil-Sao Pãulo and Rio de Janeiro: Casa Europa: Rethinking the future of museums- Greece
- Thessaloniki: Theatre for children with fewer opportunities
- Namibia: EUNIC Music Festival Windhoek 2019-2020
- Norway: Nervous Societies – The future of democracy in Europe
- Pristina: Promotion of tourism and cultural activities in Pristina
- Serbia: EUNIC AIR - Artist in residence program
- South Africa: Repurposing Colonial and Apartheid Architecture and Infrastructure
- USA-Washington: European Theatre Residency at the Cross Currents Festival
- Vietnam: Training for Vietnamese Translator
EUNIC members who contributed to this year's Cluster Fund are: Italian MFA, Flanders Department for Foreign Affairs, Goethe-Institut, French MFA, British Council, Polish MFA, Instituto Cervantes, Austrian MFA, Swedish Institute, and Institut français Paris. A total of 206.000,00 EUR were gathered to support EUNIC projects worldwide under the two calls of 2018. The next opportunity to apply for the EUNIC Cluster Fund will be in the fall of 2019.