These are the projects:
- Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania: Baltic Roadtrip 2019 – Mapping and discussing the future
- Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina: Cultural Management Academy 2019 Network Meeting
- Brazil-Brasilia: Youth Orchestra
- Brazil-Sao Pãulo and Rio de Janeiro: Casa Europa: Rethinking the future of museums
- Greece-Thessaloniki: Theatre for children with fewer opportunities
- Namibia: EUNIC Music Festival Windhoek 2019-2020
- Norway: Nervous Societies – The future of democracy inEurope
- Pristina: Promotion of tourism and cultural activities in Pristina
- Serbia: EUNIC AIR - Artist in residence program
- South Africa: Repurposing Colonial and Apartheid Architecture and Infrastructure
- USA-Washington: European Theatre Residency at theCrossCurrents Festival
- Vietnam: Training for Vietnamese Translators
EUNIC members who contributed to this year's Cluster Fund are: Italian MFA, Flanders Department for Foreign Affairs, Goethe-Institut, French MFA, British Council, Polish MFA, Instituto Cervantes, Austrian MFA, Swedish Institute, and Institut français Paris. A total of 206.000,00 EUR were gathered to support EUNIC projects worldwide under the two calls of 2018.
The next opportunity to apply for the EUNIC Cluster Fund will be in the fall of 2019.