Eleven EUNIC members have contributed a total of 191.700 Euros to this year's Cluster Fund: Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, AECID, Goethe-Institut, French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, British Council, Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Instituto Cervantes, Austrian Ministry for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs, Swedish Institute, Institut français, and DutchCulture.
Clusters can apply for up to 15.000 Euros, representing not more than 50% of the total project budget. Submitted proposals need to involve a minimum of three full EUNIC members and the project needs to be aligned with the three-year strategy of the cluster.
EUNIC clusters are welcome to share their applications with the EUNIC Global team prior to submission for feedback until 31 October.
- 4 September 2019: Publication of the Cluster Fund Call for Proposals 2019
- 31 October 2019: Last day to request feedback from EUNIC Global team
- 6 November 2019: Deadline for submission of proposals
- End of November 2019: Selection decision by EUNIC Board of Directors
- Beginning of December 2019: Publication of selection results
- January 2020 – December 2020: Implementation period
- 15 December 2020: Deadline for sending final project report
The EUNIC Global team provides information and assistance to clusters interested in applying through two webinars on 24 September at 11 am (CET) and 22 October at 4 pm (CET). Sign up for the webinars here. The team also responds to individual requests by e-mail or phone made no later than Thursday 31 October.
Do not hesitate to contact the cluster management team if you have any questions about the call or the application process at: Sybilla Britani firstname.lastname@example.org and Stefanie Gruessinger email@example.com.
Image: EUNIC Cluster Fund project COLOMBOSCOPE "Sea Change", an interdisciplinary art festival organised by EUNIC Sri Lanka in 2018 / copyright: EUNIC.